for Lex Gillette
This is an accessibility statement from ZenythGroup.
Measures to support accessibility
ZenythGroup takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Lex Gillette:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lex Gillette is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lex Gillette. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Lex Gillette:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Lex Gillette is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Firefox with NVDA on Windows
- JAWS with Edge on Windows
- VoiceOver on Safari with iOS
- VoiceOver on Safari with MacOS
- TalkBack on Chrome with Android
Accessibility of Lex Gillette relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Lex Gillette , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Lex Gillette:
- Stripe - payment processor: Inputs do not have accessible names. Invalid autocomplete attributes. aria-labels used and no associations with visible labels. Empty labels present. iframe without a title. We cannot remediate the Stripe iframes because of security issues Stripe. We have reported these known accessibility issues to Stripe.
- Vimeo - video player: The calculated name of controls does not match the visible labels. Controls with aria-labelledby attributes are missing corresponding IDs. SVGs are missing role="img" and title tags. Vimeo iframe cannot be remediated.
- YouTube - video player: SVGs are focusable. Focus indicator ring fails 3:1 contrast ratio requirements. YouTube iframe cannot be remediated.
ZenythGroup assessed the accessibility of Lex Gillette by the following approaches:
- Manual keyboard and screen reader testing
- Manual code evaluation
- Automated testing tools